Second: Complete the questionnaire on a separate sheet of paper or in your journal.
Faith and Works Questionnaire
1.In what ways do you sense Yah might be challenging you, nudging you, or trying to get your attention?
2. What are the major things happening in your life right now?
3.How would you like your life to be different one month from now?
4. What is getting in the way of these changes or goals?
5. List 3 things you’re procrastinating on in your life right now.
6. What do you hope to accomplish through this prayer challenge. “I will accomplish_________________by (this date).
7. Why is it important that you accomplish this goal? Is it a matter of obedience?
8. Will life improve once this goal is accomplished? How will life improve?
Next: Read the Article – 8 Principles For Good Health by clicking here.
Reflect On the Following Scriptures
“As iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens [and influences] another [through discussion].” PROVERBS 27:17 AMP
“Or do you not know that your body is the Dwelling Place of the Set-apart Spirit who is in you, which you have from Elohim, and you are not your own? For you were bought with a price, therefore esteem Elohim in your body and in your spirit, which are of Elohim.”
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 TS2009
“YHWH is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation.” Exodus 15:12
“It is YHWH who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.” Psalms 18:32
“Moses was 120 years old when he died, yet his eyesight was clear and he was as strong as ever.” Deuteronomy 34:7